- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- In a medium saucepan, combine the ketchup, apple cider vinegar, molasses, brown sugar, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt, ground black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika. Stir well to combine all ingredients.
- Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly to prevent the sauce from burning.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer the sauce for about 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until it thickens and reaches a BBQ sauce-like consistency.
- Let the sauce cool before serving with fried chicken.
Enjoy your meal!